ShaiyaChaosForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER ON !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time.

Go down 
+5
JoniToP
mortalkombat123
lushybear
rage
Valentine
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Valentine

Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time. Empty
PostSubject: Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time.   Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Hello everyone,
I'm here to apply for the position of [GM].
Why would I like to be a [GM]?
- For starters, I have no desire for profit or power at all. I just want to help the game, and it's community.
- I am one of many players, who are online at the time when most of the opposite faction are not. I believe, I can be successful in creating events for more of a PvP experience in this server.
- As continued from the last statement, with more PvP. comes more players. More players? That means even MORE PvP!! And Donators too! THERE'S MORE TOO!! And it means a GROWING COMMUNITY!! Isn't that what every server wants to have?? A server where it's a growing community, more players each and every day. Make this server worth their while.
- On another note.. Recently, I have seen much "QQ" and whining in the past few days. Alright, that's no fun for other players.. So? A solution? I can help do something about it! That sounds pretty great, am I right? With players being helped, and shown the "ways" of this server.. It can help it prosper even more so.
- And on another note.. There seems to be some players, who aren't quite happy with the way things are looking.. And they are going to extreme measures, to bring this server down. Okay, what's up with that?? Since I can be on when [ADM]Texas and other Staff cannot, I can help be some sort of "Crowd Control". I can help control whatever is going on, to ensure that the server stays on top!
- I do keep an eye on the forums each and every day.
- Have I been a [GM] or [Co-ADM] before?? Why, yes. Yes I have. Have I succeeded? Yes, yes I have. I have, and always WILL try my best to do what's right for players, to ensure that they have a great time playing the server. -- How long have I been a [GM]? I have been with the tags for a few months, due to the fact my friend, the [ADM], has started college and uses the same computer that he uses as a host for college. So the server has come to an end, and nothing I can do about it.
- With events, like I stated earlier, it WILL bring the server a great deal of players. AND it will make the server rise in population, I can assure you.
- I doubt this really matters, but I have played Shaiya since the the beginning of EP3, I have been on and off since. I know a great deal about the game.
- I speak very clear English, as I am born and raised in America. I also speak Spanish. For other languages, I rely on Google Translator. Yes, it's not the best method.. But I can alternate between Shaiya Chaos and Google Translator very nicely, in order to give a reply.

I can play either side I am assigned (for the fact I know a great deal of information for both), and I can be sure to help others.

I do attend school, but I can assure you I WILL be on each and every day, and keep an eye on the server when [ADM]Texas and the other staff members are offline.

Thank you for your time, to whomever may read this.

If you need any contact information, please.. Get ahold of me.

In-game: Valentine or VaIentine

or Contact me via Skype: kyouran7

Once again, thank you for your time.

And a message to all:
Good luck, Take care, and Have fun!

Last edited by Valentine on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rage

Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time. Empty
PostSubject: good luck   Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:34 pm

Just spam trade for Valentine he can suck a basketball through a garden hose and hobbies are tossing salad and shrimping
Back to top Go down
lushybear

PostSubject: Re: Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time.   Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:36 pm

Actually no one is "trying to bring this server down" this server has no pvp because darkies complain allt he time. They do nothing but sit in AH even those with gear so therefore they do nothing meaning no pvp. When we asked ADM Texas to do something he tells us "it's not my problem" it is not any players fault that is bringing the server down it is the lack of care from the staff running the server. The only reason it seems they even have the server is to get donations from their players but of course the darkies (afk for example) are QQing and whining and bitching just because some lights took the initiative to take care of themselves and make themselves better even though lights were the only pvpers and actually wanted pvp. We neveer cared if we died or not we just liked pvp. You wanna talk about helping out you should find some staff that actually cares about their players mmk Very Happy so next time you make a remark about people bringing the server down man up and realize who helped do what mmk thanks bai and gl being a GM <3
Back to top Go down
mortalkombat123

PostSubject: Re: Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time.   Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:03 pm

lushybear wrote:
Actually no one is "trying to bring this server down" this server has no pvp because darkies complain allt he time. They do nothing but sit in AH even those with gear so therefore they do nothing meaning no pvp. When we asked ADM Texas to do something he tells us "it's not my problem" it is not any players fault that is bringing the server down it is the lack of care from the staff running the server. The only reason it seems they even have the server is to get donations from their players but of course the darkies (afk for example) are QQing and whining and bitching just because some lights took the initiative to take care of themselves and make themselves better even though lights were the only pvpers and actually wanted pvp. We neveer cared if we died or not we just liked pvp. You wanna talk about helping out you should find some staff that actually cares about their players mmk Very Happy so next time you make a remark about people bringing the server down man up and realize who helped do what mmk thanks bai and gl being a GM <3

this server is purely here to make money from the dumb simple. with the new update of deleting all my toons + decreasing lapis % is jus bullocks, i wont be giving one penny to this noob server just to compete with 920392039203 brainless lights with donated gear and lv7 linked. for me to get to that stage without donating will take me months, so grats on the noob Admin for making it a PAY2Play game.
Back to top Go down
JoniToP

PostSubject: Sasuke   Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:20 pm

Got my Support...

Ill vote for you!

Hope Texas accept you . . . You will be a great gm Wink

Good luck Valentine Wink
Back to top Go down
Instinct

PostSubject: Re: Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time.   Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:15 pm

Yes, I do feel that there needs to be a GM online when Texas is not.
I have seen Valentine multiple times, and from the times I have seen him he has proven to be a dedicated player, and works really hard to do so.
I do believe that Valentine has the capabilities of becoming a GM. He is a fair, and well balanced player.
And I also am lead to believe that with a new GM, who can be on when Texas is not, will increase pvp. As Valen has said earlier, with events and activities.
Well I wish you, Valentine, the best of luck! May Texas make the right choice in picking you! I feel you will do great, in fact.. I know you will.

- Xephos
Back to top Go down
zmichmixxy

PostSubject: ^_^   Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Valentine is a nice person and helpful player if he become a gm he will help more players to grow up this server and he is active player ^_^
Back to top Go down
mortalkombat123

PostSubject: Re: Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time.   Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:53 am

stop making fake references from fake accounts to big yourself up noob.
Back to top Go down
lushybear

PostSubject: Re: Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time.   Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:14 pm

Especially i think it's funny the ones replying are people who just joined yesterday or today lol
Back to top Go down
Aquafina

PostSubject: Re: Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time.   Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:16 pm

yea isnt it wierd that one of the people who support valentine joined yesterday or today? how does he know about him already lol and even for 1 day is he sure lmao...
Back to top Go down
Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time.   Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:44 pm

As much as I love to read your guys's rage messages, I would never stoop to such a low standard to vote for myself on made up accounts. That's beyond sad.

And also, if you don't like this game.. Why aren't you guys already gone? Why bother coming in here and "diss" me? Go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Aquafina

PostSubject: Re: Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time.   Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:49 pm

im taking my good old time sonny!
Back to top Go down
lushybear

PostSubject: Re: Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time.   Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:51 pm

what do you mean rage? we're not raging at all we just find this whole thing hilarious :DD no one really cares about raging and of course we never said we didn't like the server we just think the server is shit Very Happy and we just love you so much val that we had to take some time to support you in all your efforts in getting GM you should learn to be more appreciative mmk Very Happy ungrateful sir tisk tisk tisk
Back to top Go down
Rude

Rude

PostSubject: Re: Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time.   Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:02 pm

I find these posts funny to read. maybe you are thinking why im saying this. well its quite simple, there arent any zones or any information about the server needing new GM's or any other staff. that being said, any application for a 'job' that isnt available means 3 things.

1: people are hungry for power, this leads to people using their power to cheat, favour their friends, guildies, etc. and most of us know of several times that this has happened.

2: people dont have anything else to do besides making worthless posts that usually lead to drama, bashing, raging etc.

3: people might even want to help and their intentions are good, but like in REAL life, usually games follow a certain chain of comand. in Shaiya usually you have the normal players, then they get 'promoted' to GS's, with time and if needed they get promoted to GMA's and when a spot is available they get GM position wich is the 'top' in any server. going over all this is sevearly unfair for the players and for the other staff members.

Just to be clear, im not raging against Valentine or any1 in particular, im just saying that this kind of topics are unnecessary.

ps. valentine, if you cant even listen to people's opinion and respect it and try to talk it thru you shouldnt even be considered for the spot. GM's or any other staff member shouldnt be arrogant nossed brats towards others. if you want to be respected you have to respect as well. and if the players of your own server dont agree with you then you should pay more attention to the players feedback.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time.   Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Appreciate your input, Rude. But there is a lot more to this, than this forum post..

These "Players" are banned. For disrespecting Texas and the server. (Go look at every other post, if you can't tell..)
And I wanted out, and now they decide to troll me on this until they find something better to do. So they're not really giving feedback on this situation.
Back to top Go down
Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time.   Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:38 pm

Rude, you have got me thinking..

I know shooting for GM is a LONG step..

So if a [GS] position were also available, I would also be grateful to wear those tags, as well. I just wish to help.
Back to top Go down
mortalkombat123

PostSubject: Re: Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time.   Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:50 am

Valentine wrote:
Rude, you have got me thinking..

I know shooting for GM is a LONG step..

So if a [GS] position were also available, I would also be grateful to wear those tags, as well. I just wish to help.

lol GL,,, maybe if you likk the admins bum crack then he may consider,, its a may!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time.   Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's see.. [GM] Application! Why not take a look? It won't be a waste of time.
Page 1 of 1