ShaiyaChaosForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER ON !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GS] Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maybe

Maybe

[GS] Application Empty
PostSubject: [GS] Application   [GS] Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:05 am

-Toon name: Maybe
-Faction: Fury
-Timezone: GMT + 1
-How many hours a day appoximately will you be playing?depends on the day on weekends 10 hrs +
-Have you any previous experience as a GS?No i haven't, I only got a little experienca as a GM.
-Why do you think you meet requirements?Cause i speak English and German. And i want to help ppl Smile
]b]-Why do you want to become a GS?[/b] I want to help ppl especially the new ones. i know how hard it is when you are a beginner. You have a lot of questions but nobody can/will help you. I want to help those ppls. I also want to help other ppl to understand the rules and answere questions Smile
-Do you understand that being a GS is more than having a tag, that being a GS means a compromise with the rest of the Staff? Yes, i do
-Tell us something more about yourself

I'm 15 years old and i live in Austria. I love to play Shaiya and I only play pservers since after 3 years OS is boring for me. My hoobies are: Shaiya Razz, Swimming, Basketball.
Back to top Go down

[GS] Application
Page 1 of 1