ShaiyaChaosForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER ON !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GS] UOF Application

Go down 

Do you Agree?
Yes
[GS] UOF Application I_vote_lcap75%[GS] UOF Application I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No
[GS] UOF Application I_vote_lcap25%[GS] UOF Application I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Mr.Bubbles

[GS] UOF Application Empty
PostSubject: [GS] UOF Application   [GS] UOF Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:07 pm

-Toon name:Mr.Bubbles.
-Faction:UoF
-Timezone:US Eastern Standard Time
-How many hours a day appoximately will you be playing? 8+ Matters which day.
-Have you any previous experience as a GS? Yes ive been GS on many servers. Also an developer on servers back in ep4. So i also know a little SQL.
-Why do you think you meet requirements?Ive been an Game sage on many other servers. Im very helpful and i like to teach my faction how to pvp beter. Also a guy that likes to listen and i speak English fluently. Also Spanish fluently and French enough to communicate.
-Why do you want to become a GS?Ive been playing shaiya since 2007 And i pretty much know it like the back of my hand. Ive played both sides on OS , and private servers. Pretty much mastered the maps and the art of pvping with every class. And i know how to work with people.
-Do you understand that being a GS is more than having a tag, that being a GS means a compromise with the rest of the Staff? Yes i do understand that.
-Tell us something more about yourself
Im a gamer. As most of you have noticed my name is Off of BioShock 1 and 2. Yes im " Big Daddy Very Happy ".My name is Miles. I live in Atlanta, GA. Speak 3 languages. Im an elite pvper. Im also musically talented. I play the piano, Guitar, Drums. And im the type of guy that if you meet you will really get along with.

I hope you consider my Application. Smile Skype soul.eater.mc

Last edited by Mr.Bubbles on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot my skype)
Back to top Go down

[GS] UOF Application
Page 1 of 1