ShaiyaChaosForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER ON !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Example for : [GS] aplication`s

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MoNNsteR
Dev
Dev
MoNNsteR

Example for : [GS]  aplication`s Empty
PostSubject: Example for : [GS] aplication`s   Example for : [GS]  aplication`s Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:11 am

Hi everyone!

If you are interested on joining ShaiyaChaos Staff you've found the right topic. We're going to take decissions on who is in and who is not really serious. This could not be any other way; GS`s have a lot of power and can end up determining the future of the server. It's because of this that our repplys to applications might take a while, so please be patient.

We have to make sure that GSs meet some requirements that are not always easy to evaluate. Some of them are:

-Good english (written at least)
No excuses here. Good communication is a must for perfect teamwork; we can't waste time translating each other or similar stuff.

-Good manners
We want to show other players how to behave and create a friendly environment. I think this doesn't need any more explanations.

-Experienced PvPer
This is also a must. In order to host events properly you must know how do classes and game in general works. Would be pretty stupid if our GSs were novices in a server like this.

-Good availability
Liking this game is not enough. We need people that really love playing this game and spend many hours on it.

-Positive mentality
By this I understand people that are always up to create new ideas and try different things until they reach their goals. Creative, open-minded people.

-Able to work with a team
Probably the most important one. Listening habilities and being able to leave your own desires for a better good are vital for a proper teamwork.

After this, it could seem that we are asking for too many things. Truth is we're just looking for mature people that are willing to help and love the game.

What comes now is important: this help will be rewarded with an ingame salary, which will be given out weekly and monthly. We'll pay you more or less depending on the task we ask you to focus on (forums, advertising, banns, events, etc.), but overall, If we see you are efficient enough and a valuable Staff member, we are paying VERY good. We need Staff to compromise and it wouldn't be right to ask them to work for us for free. So, yeah, this is a job.

So, if you think you meet these requirements and you are decided to be a part of ShaiyaChaos project, copy and fill the following form in your repply:

-Toon name:
-Faction:
-Timezone:
-How many hours a day appoximately will you be playing?
-Have you any previous experience as a GS?
-Why do you think you meet requirements?
-Why do you want to become a GS?
-Do you understand that being a GS is more than having a tag, that being a GS means a compromise with the rest of the Staff?
-Tell us something more about yourself

Please note that all data is important, but the last two questions are actually the ones that will provide us the neccesary information about your person. So, try to write as much as possible.

Staff will contact you whenever they take a decission. Do not PM admins or annoy other GSs with stuff like "am I a GS already?", "when will I know if I am a GS?", and so. When server grows, we expand our GS team by picking new ones, simply as that. I repeat, we will let you know if you are chosen. If you don't recieve any new from us you can still probably be chosen the next time (we read every single application).

Good luck all!
Back to top Go down

Example for : [GS] aplication`s
Page 1 of 1