ShaiyaChaosForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER ON !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enchant Program

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JoniToP

Enchant Program Empty
PostSubject: Enchant Program   Enchant Program Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:55 pm

I cant use the damn program -.-

I open shaiya by game.exe then i inject, then i log in, put the code and i do send and it shows "Failed to connect to server.2"

Anyone can put the tutorial on youtube or explain me other way? :S
Back to top Go down
[GS]RedBull

[GS]RedBull

Enchant Program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchant Program   Enchant Program Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Me too i don't know to us this progra if anyone can help please let a postreplay!
[GS]RedBull
Back to top Go down
http://www.shaiyachaos.tk
Maybe

Maybe

Enchant Program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchant Program   Enchant Program Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:38 pm

1.) Open Injector (Shaiya Packet Editor) then run UPDATER! not Game. Klick game start ...
2.) Make sure the Game is running, means you are at the login screen or you are already logged in with your character
3.) Put the code you want in the field at the injector
4.) Enchant: Put your wep/armor in first slot first site, lapisia in second slot first site, enchant item third slot first site. Rec: Put your wep/armor in first slot first site and the rec rune second slot first site.
5.) Make sure the Game have anti-freeze (means game dont stop if its minimate). Idk if this game have anti-freeze i just dl it now ^^
6.) Put your cursor at the wep/armor and then go to injector. Put the code in and press Enter (while cursor is on the wep/armor).

Hope this will help Very Happy

€: Well the enchanter dont works for me either. I was able to enchant my hel to 12 then it dont enchant more. I wasn't able to enchant any other gear. Maybe there is something wrong with the server :/.

€2: well my bad i was only out of money lol. It work fine for me I'll post the game.exe with anti freeze since this game.exe havent anti-freeze

€3: before you do this steps make sure you open CONFIG.exe in your shaiya folder and select WINDOW MODE! then confirm closed it. I cant send you the link of the game.exe with antifreeze but maybe someonelse can
Back to top Go down
JoniToP

Enchant Program Empty
PostSubject: :S   Enchant Program Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:51 am

How can i remove the anti freezer ? :S
Back to top Go down
Maybe

Maybe

Enchant Program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchant Program   Enchant Program Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:11 am

You want to remove the anti freeze? Or you want to add anti freeze (add anti freeze= so you can use the speed enchanter)
Back to top Go down
JoniToP

Enchant Program Empty
PostSubject: xD   Enchant Program Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Nvm i cant use i dont know why bahhh

If you can, put a tutorial on youtube plz :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enchant Program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchant Program   Enchant Program Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchant Program