ShaiyaChaosForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER ON !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion to help server.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Show-Man

Suggestion to help server. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion to help server.   Suggestion to help server. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:39 pm

Firstly hi.

Wanted to tell that this server is perfect as pvp ,but if u wont make cople changes it will be closed very soon. And we dont want that.

Firstly i wuold suggest to make 60's farmable or atleast make something better then 59's aaspecially with deff bonus and maybe a little bigger OJ's like 3000k hp 30 (str/dex/luc) that wuold make donators strongeer ,but not to strong to destroy server.

Server runing for cople day's and now ppl are running from it.Faster u make disition's abuot it faster u will see diffrent in pvp's and ppl mount's.

Thats all.

Keep a good work.

Cya in game.

Show-Man
Back to top Go down
Meroveh

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion to help server.   Suggestion to help server. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Finally some1 said it.

Yes,yes donators keeps any server able to run,but regular players keep it playable. Atm non donator vs donator doesnt stand a chance in 1 on 1 battle( and atm pvp is all about what side has more donator players on line at current time). I met donator archer that hit me higher on neutral ele that i hit him on rite ele. Thats just annoying and frustrating.
I understand that donators need to have some benefit over non donators,but what is too much,its just too much.

I played a lot of other PS where donators werent that OP and if u fight against donator that is *nub* u could kill him by your playing skills and better/faster changing tops/weps. Here that isnt even a close option.
Back to top Go down
Rude

Rude

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion to help server.   Suggestion to help server. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:23 am

i agree and disagree lmao, 60 gears should drop. anyway it is possible to kill donators lmao, i was hitting a donator for 4/5 k's the other day and i was wearing justia gears, so if you do know how to link your gears u have a chance imo lol
Back to top Go down
Freak

Freak

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion to help server.   Suggestion to help server. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:02 am

I have an sugestion (:
- lvl 1 60 gears should drop
- Donators should have lvl 2 tops (pre eled lvl 2 tops) - to have somethin' more then the others.
That should do something ^^ and i could have more palls at killing that a lot of donators in light side ^.^
Back to top Go down
Maybe

Maybe

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion to help server.   Suggestion to help server. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:21 am

Or maybe make a new gear the 70 lv 2 gear and make the current donater gear dropable. I mean im an orc yes i have much rec but i only got 26k hp. And when like 5 lights gang banging you you are very very squishy. If the lv 1 gear would be droppable then non donaters would have the chance for more life and more def/res.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion to help server.   Suggestion to help server. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion to help server.
Page 1 of 1