ShaiyaChaosForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER ON !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GS] Aplication (-WhOs.NeXt-)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Edgaras

[GS] Aplication  (-WhOs.NeXt-) Empty
PostSubject: [GS] Aplication (-WhOs.NeXt-)   [GS] Aplication  (-WhOs.NeXt-) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:26 am

Toon name:-WhOs.NeXt-
-Faction:Light
-Timezone:GMT +3
-How many hours a day appoximately will you be playing?depends on the day 9-14 hours about
-Have you any previous experience as a GS?no
-Why do you think you meet requirements? because i am active and helpfull
-Why do you want to become a GS? because i want to help players and be a part of the staff.
-Do you understand that being a GS is more than having a tag, that being a GS means a compromise with the rest of the Staff?yes
-Tell us something more about yourself :my name is Edgaras , age : 14 , from: Lithuania : i play shaiya Genesis , 66, nemesis , and more shaiya i have more experience and now is time for chaos (THE BEST ONE !)
Adm Texas told to me that's we will talk about making me GS later so i posted some Info about me .
Back to top Go down
Hawai

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Aplication (-WhOs.NeXt-)   [GS] Aplication  (-WhOs.NeXt-) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:25 am

I think that's we need more staff and this guy is good enough to be it.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTron

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Aplication (-WhOs.NeXt-)   [GS] Aplication  (-WhOs.NeXt-) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:43 am

where do i go to register for an in-game account?
Back to top Go down
PoT

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Aplication (-WhOs.NeXt-)   [GS] Aplication  (-WhOs.NeXt-) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:49 am

i need also Register page...... i wanna play
Back to top Go down
Edgaras

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Aplication (-WhOs.NeXt-)   [GS] Aplication  (-WhOs.NeXt-) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:52 am

Web Regiter But now server closed for 2-3 days Adm work with server and making it better so ait soon server will be on and you will can register.
Back to top Go down
MoNNsteR
Dev
Dev
MoNNsteR

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Aplication (-WhOs.NeXt-)   [GS] Aplication  (-WhOs.NeXt-) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:52 am

The GS aplication are closed
Back to top Go down
Edgaras

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Aplication (-WhOs.NeXt-)   [GS] Aplication  (-WhOs.NeXt-) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:12 pm

Yes but i talked with Adm Texas he told he will make me GS than he make new client i just possted some info about me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Aplication (-WhOs.NeXt-)   [GS] Aplication  (-WhOs.NeXt-) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GS] Aplication (-WhOs.NeXt-)
Page 1 of 1