ShaiyaChaosForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER ON !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rant, QQ,simple Q or w/e

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meroveh

Rant, QQ,simple Q or w/e Empty
PostSubject: Rant, QQ,simple Q or w/e   Rant, QQ,simple Q or w/e Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Simple question. Wont name any names here cuz i hate drama,just want to know where this thing could lead.
I got harrased by player(in fact 2) in pvp calling me different names like nerd,pussy,retard and some language i dont understand. Now, one of them is donator that did that. Later, we(maybe) found language about server/pvp probs we both understand,etc,etc...and it all stoped there.

What i wanna know, if i reported both of those players(bunch of nice SSs as proof ) would they suffer same punishment or would *one of them get out of that easily*?

Not QQ,not rant,not flame,not drama(thats why i didnt envolve any names in it). Just simple Q for admins of server.
Back to top Go down
Rude

Rude

PostSubject: Re: Rant, QQ,simple Q or w/e   Rant, QQ,simple Q or w/e Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:20 am

if that happened during pvp i dont think you should take it that seriously, its normal to do some trash talk in pvp, if you dont like it u can:

1: turn language filter on
2: talk back
3: ignore
4: QQ about it.

from all the above only the last one is lame lol
Back to top Go down
mortalkombat123

PostSubject: Re: Rant, QQ,simple Q or w/e   Rant, QQ,simple Q or w/e Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Meroveh wrote:
Simple question. Wont name any names here cuz i hate drama,just want to know where this thing could lead.
I got harrased by player(in fact 2) in pvp calling me different names like nerd,pussy,retard and some language i dont understand. Now, one of them is donator that did that. Later, we(maybe) found language about server/pvp probs we both understand,etc,etc...and it all stoped there.

What i wanna know, if i reported both of those players(bunch of nice SSs as proof ) would they suffer same punishment or would *one of them get out of that easily*?

Not QQ,not rant,not flame,not drama(thats why i didnt envolve any names in it). Just simple Q for admins of server.

if they get ban they make another acc and repeat the same process.

if you dont like it then put language filter on or block the contact simple else your an emo and you should play disney land games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant, QQ,simple Q or w/e   Rant, QQ,simple Q or w/e Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant, QQ,simple Q or w/e
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShaiyaChaosForum :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: