ShaiyaChaosForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER ON !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guards in portals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Meroveh

Guards in portals Empty
PostSubject: Guards in portals   Guards in portals Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:31 am

Maybe we could get npc guard in portal and/or 1 or 2 few feets from portal in pvp map cuz this way when one side gets camped its imposible to get out cuz of close range camp.
Just my 2 cents on suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Cristi900

Guards in portals Empty
PostSubject: Good Idea   Guards in portals Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:32 am

Yea when we get camped both sides Fury/Light its a little weird to stay in portal... better if we'd have some guards. /Agree
Back to top Go down
Freak

Freak

Guards in portals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guards in portals   Guards in portals Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:13 pm

/agree with guards xD we need some so we have where to hide
Back to top Go down
Beauty

Beauty

Guards in portals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guards in portals   Guards in portals Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:44 pm

yeah, we realy need a guards. mb 3 will be good Smile
Back to top Go down
Meroveh

Guards in portals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guards in portals   Guards in portals Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:05 pm

Any input from GMs/admins on this or this thread will get forgotten soon enough?

I know u r busy with other stuff atm,but simple answer would be nice. And maybe enough.
Back to top Go down
Freak

Freak

Guards in portals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guards in portals   Guards in portals Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:18 pm

and thats why we need guards >.>
Guards in portals 25hg389
getting gang bang'd right near my portal -.-"
Back to top Go down
seducer

Guards in portals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guards in portals   Guards in portals Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:53 pm

both sides need it..not just with that SS means you were the only one that has gotten attacked in the curtain ..i have seen you do it urself to lightside curtain in jungle.. but everyone has done it to get back at each other ..but honestly if u didnt want to be attacked you shouldnt of been out your curtain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guards in portals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guards in portals   Guards in portals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guards in portals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShaiyaChaosForum :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: